Friday, August 4

Parabens + Makeups are evil.

Some healthy advice from Shingo T.

Do yourself a favour. Go check the ingredients of your daily facial foam once you get home. If it contains "paraben", please do throw them away. Parabens are preservatives, so that your facial foam can last for 2-3 years. But they cause breast cancer, MOST cheap brands will contain them. Even some expensive brands (Biotherm for eg.) have them too.
Do a simple search for Paraben on Google and you know I'm dead serious about it. POOKING manufacturers.
UK Health Report
The problem with our media is that they asked people to go for mammogramms.
But never tell people how to prevent breast cancer.
Anyway, glad my wife-to-be has switched facial foam months ago.
Better late than never.

And for gals, note that all makeup contains trace amount of mercury and lead. Its an essential substance. Please wash them off ur face properly before you go to sleep. POOK the cosmetic companies too.

Oh, I have found a way to double your money.
Share with you guys another day.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Facebook "Like" Button