Friday, August 11

Favourite Newscaster.

I was reading my regular forum when I read this post abt prettiest local newscaster.
I shall try to go a little pictorial in this entry, hey, a picture speaks a thousand words. And maybe, it will drive up my newly placed webpage counter.

And here's a shoutout to my tea-drinking buddy who wants to see more pretty gals on my website.
IF YOU WANT SOME, COME GET SOME!!!
Hope his gf is not tuning on to this page though.

Back to the forum posting.
This person was mesmerised by someone called Andrea Chow, and I was like who the POOK is she? A cross between Andrea De Cruz and Vivian Chow?




So I clicked on the link and saw this.



And I went, "Who is this auntie?"
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, so apologies if you are offended by my judgement.

So let's do a quick look at some of the more promising newscasters.

Evelyn Tan

Ex-newscaster. Sweetie pies should stick to acting.

Diana Ser

She garnered quite a lot of votes in the looks section, based on the small sample of the forum guys. Small and petite.

Lisa Ang

Beautiful married woman, enough said.

Cheryl Fox

Friend's classmate. Used to be my favourite newscaster till the next gal comes in.

Suzanne Jung

Korean chicks rock! She may look ordinary, but she exudes this charm. It's her eyes, they are evil.

So who's your favourite newscaster?
Share with me.

P:S. To my buddy who is leaving Singapore wef tonight, the pictures are for ya. Sorry I didn't have enough time to surf for prettier picts, I had to stick to my 10 minutes guideline. All the best in whatever you do, wherever you are. Lets us stay in touch always.

3 comments:

7-8 said...

where is your sharon tong?

Anonymous said...

ya man - where is Sharon Tong the sexy mama!

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Facebook "Like" Button