Tuesday, August 8

Shingo T - The Cook Wannabe

I was on urgent leave yesterday - the lame reason being that I realised I left my pass at home after I reached the outside of my office.

No pass = No access.
I wasn't in the mood to take chances to sneak through security.
Quite frankly, I also wan't in the mood to work that day.
So heck.

When u start working, u start to appreciate that leaves are precious.
I was determined that it should not be a wasted day at home playing games.

So I set my non-gaming target upfront. With the excess time that I have left, it will go to gaming. Not being able to game is killing, but its an addiction I have to control.

I decided to add cooking to the checklist. Being a while since I last cooked. Had taken half a year of cooking lessons a few years ago. But I was taught the theoretical techniques, never the practical skills, which really matters.

Shopped for ingredients in the afternoon, determined not to miss any ingredient out. Anyway, I shall just fast forward to the final results.

Long beans with Yong Tau Foo - My wife-to-be found it too fresh (ie. not cooked long enough).

Ginger Chicken with chilli and capsicum - Added too much starch. =( And gravy not salty enough.

Fried Sesame Eggs - Turn out to be the best dish. Seriously speaking, its hard to go wrong with eggs. As long as it doesn't go BBQ, it will turn out good. Eggs smells really good with sesame oil. Its machiam like my Granny's signature dish. I still can't cook as well as her.

Ok, so it turned out to be a cooking disaster. Mum-in-law must have crossed her fingers when she said it was ok. Pretty much embarassed, guess I should have stayed with the basic dishes. =(

Wife-to-be was supportive. She had no choice, no one bought alternatives for dinner.

Must learn to cook more, and BETTER!
Must start setting realistic targets again.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Facebook "Like" Button