Sunday, October 15

The story behind "Cup of Ice"

During my JC days, I have thought about writing my own book when I grow up.
A book that talks about my life experience.
And I want to name it "Cup of Ice".



Life is like a cup of ice.
Life starts counting when the ice are put in a cup.
And it ends when it has melted.
Yes, that's how short life is.

However, my England is still not powderful enough to write a book.
And I still have alot to improve, content-wise.

"Cup of Ice" will emphasize on 3 of my key areas of focus in life.
(1) Health
(2) Wealth creation
(3) Happiness (that includes childhood)

So heck, my "Cup of Ice" blog is up.
Consider it me satisfying my fetish in a smaller capacity.

Years down the road, I will hope that it starts gaining a decent amount of readership.
Even if no one reads it, I will just take it as a gift of knowledge to my kids.

A shoutout there to my future kids.
Read my blog, stay open-minded, and don't dump papa in the old folk's home.

No comments:

Facebook "Like" Button