Monday, February 9

Girl on Bus

Never underestimate the power of the Internet.
Barack Obama crushed McCain with this simple tool, making use of Facebooks, mailing lists and stuffs.

And what else can you get with the Internet?
The girl of your dreams!

In the spirit of the upcoming Valentine's Day, allow me to share this site call GirlOnBus.Com.

It was started by a local (Singaporean) guy who saw a gal on the bus, and is smitten enough to start a website with a portrait of her, to see if anyone can pass him her contacts.



A lovelorn Romeo or a privacy intruder?
You decide.

But either way, you have to agree this guy has the balls the size of a coconut to start this site.

This reminds me the story of my male friend, who took the initiative to talk to a stranger (female) on the MRT station, and subsequently got attached and married to this same girl.

So to my unattached but very eligible friend, Mr HonestFace, BUCK UP!!!
Please send me your monthly updates.

6 comments:

Cherish Tulips said...

Wow,i thought this type of story only happens in movies...hope the guy can locate the girl.If it comes out in the papers,do tell me!

Josephine said...

Thanks for the link!
I have linked u too!

Shingo T said...

Cherish Tulip:
haha, sure. Will update my blog if there's any progress.

Josephine:
My pleasure. ^_^

7-8 said...

Probably some hamsap stalker. These sort of people are a menace to society.

Also want to add that people with balls the size of coconuts generally find difficulty walking.

7-8 said...

Notice that when there is a chiobu who commutes, she's likely to be listening to headphones.

This is a standard tactic to discourage people from trying to chat her up.

Shingo T said...

numbernine:
very good deduction, bro. =p

Don't recall Kenny Sia having problem walking. Hmm... I wonder what that means. (kidding)

Facebook "Like" Button