(2) Spend quite a bit of time watching Michael Jackson tribute shows on MTV channel. Pity the company who has to spend billions preparing his comeback concert, only to be met with this unfortunate event. I wanna get a CD of his greatest hits, but have this feeling its probably sold out by now. Guess I'll wait.
(3) Do you know that "Googol" is 1 followed by 100 zeros? That's how Google got their name, to reflect their mission to organise the gazillion amount of information on the Web.
(4) I got myself a bicycle, after the previous one got stolen (again). I shall call it the Bicycar. Anyone wants a free ride on my car? =p
(5) I watched "Drag me to hell" with Wifey recently. The storyline is pretty good, compared to recent horror shows. Transformer was kind of a disappointment - the fights were too messy, I'm probably happier watching the cartoons.
(6) Here's a catchy gummy bear video, not to be confused with Disney's own cuties of the same name. Catchy tune, watch the Gummy bear shake his booty, it makes me wanna dance! This song is also avaliable in many other languages.
Enjoy your weekends, friends!