(2) I wanted to find some time and write a long article on Network Marketing. People in this industry have been preaching why this low cost business will work, and yet so many people have failed and condemn the industry. I wanna give some inputs and clarify all the myths. Who wanna read it?
(3) My Wifey is going for the F1 race today with her friend. Even with all the barricades set up to separate the cars from the spectators, I can't help but feel a little worried.
(4) So the latest Miss Singapore Universe has unauthorised transactions using her customer's credit card? Gosh.
(5) I heard that if you play your own CD for your wedding march-in, you now have to pay royalty fees, so it's better to choose from the hotel's music collection. Same goes for the music that goes with your wedding video and montage. Getting married is now more expensive than ever.
(6) There are alot of good single men around. And there are alot of good single women around. So why are these people still single? Because they believe in fate. And I don't - I manipulate fate.
(7) I like to give myself a confident smile through the mirror. Confident man are attractive creatures. And damn, I'm sexy (even with a soon-to-be-receding hairline, and my belly). But sorry ladies, I'm taken.
(8) I was invited to a ex-colleague's house to celebrate Hari Raya. It feels good to be remembered by someone I haven't seen for a long time. Looking forward to catch up with him.
(9) Enjoy your weekends, everyone! And don't forget - you are one hell of a sexy person! So flaunt it!