(1) I have a first class honours in Mathematics from a Singapore university. This is something I'm very proud of, but it was achieved at the expense of a social life in university. My 4 years was about studying and gaming. I wished I had played more then.
(2) I used to be very bad at keeping secrets, despite the assurance I give people. I still am, but I'm trying hard to get some credibility.
(3) I laugh alot, but I am no emotional guy. Sometimes I think my self-centered and practical nature has consumed any humanity left in me. There are times when I wished I could cry, but the tears just don't flow out.
(4) Despite being an
(5) I have an elder sister. She used to beat me alot when we were younger. Well, for the sake of "not letting her win", I slowly learnt not to scream and cry when she pinched me painfully. And that explains my strong tolerance for pain. Growing up, she has matured and is now the best elder sister anyone can have. It's funny, isn't it?
(6) I have a memorable childhood, as my parents are out working for survival, and I had the keys to the house. Skipping tuition classes, begging people for money, stealing, fighting, shoplifting, I have done them all. I was once even inches away from pushing someone to death for running away with my specs. Looking back, I was only inches from being permanently astray. Growing up, I learnt my mistakes and became a better man. When you have been through what's bad, you REALLY appreciate what's good.
(7) I hate people who whine, unless if you are my friend. (I forgive friends for everything) Whining is one of the most non-value adding activity, a total time waster. Solve the problem if you have the guts, or just keep your damn mouth shut.
*no offense intended*
(8) I love raisins, they make me REALLY happy. And that's why Wifey likes to bake me cookies with tons of raisins. If you do me any wrong, please offer raisins to me. Cash is also a suggested alternative.
(9) I prefer Pepsi over Coca Cola. But seriously, I am cutting down alot on carbonated drinks (Coke = 8 teaspoons of sugar, or is it 8 TABLEspoons). If you don't exercise, then you had better watch your diet especially if you are a uncle.
(10) I have not consumed a single sweet for close to 15 years. When I was young, I never brush my teeth with toothpaste (no idea why). My dad told me one day I will regret, and I did. I woke up one day, FINALLY realising that my teeth was yellow, and THAT is really ugly. As a self-punishment, and to remind myself that frequent brushing with toothpaste is important, I swear NEVER to consume any sweets again in my life. And I will continue to stand by what I say. After all, most sweets are non-value adding too.
Okie, that's all folks. I won't be tagging anyone, but I'm sure some of you know you wanna share your 10 honest facts with me and your fans.
Leave me a note if you have written anything, so I can be kaypoh (nosey) and read it.