Anyway, coming back, during my recent Taiwan trip, I had the honour of meeting up with the 2 of them.
And here, I will spill all the beans. Muahahaha.
*chokes on saliva*
5 things you need to know about Nino.
(1) Nino is a walking history textbook, he is VERY well-read.
And he told me about Chiang Kai Shek and Taiwan history. *blush*
(2) Nino looks shy. His default expression looks like he is blushing. =p But he's also every bit of a gentleman.
(3) Nino got a great sense of humour. You can see that in his blog, but you got to meet him to experience it first hand.
(4) Nino is humble, he doesn’t brag. I found it amazing how we actually connected, because I’m a natural egoistic braggart.
(5) Nino looks REALLY cool in his sunglasses. Without those glasses, I swear I saw gals getting electrocuted just by looking straight into his eyes.
And here’s 1 thing you need to know about Lily.
(1) Lily is made of sugar (she's so sweet) and so so polite. Because of her, I have officially stereotype all Taiwan gals as girls who guys will love to bring home to meet their parents.
And that's why together, Nino and Lily make an awesome couple. I didn't say it, my mum-in-law did. And from the 4 of us, we wish that the 2 of ya will go really far in this relationship. ^_^
I also got the pleasure to take photos with the 2 of them. Nino & Lily, if you are reading this, I will send you the pictures once I can.
And to the readers here, do you guys know that Yugolavia was broken into Croatia and Slovenia? And these 2 countries (Croatia and Slovenia) are pretty much like Malaysia and Singapore, the former is bigger in land mass but the latter is small but more developed. And then there's that little rivalry, especially when it comes to sports.
The word "Slovenia" used to mean little to me. But now that I have a friend who hails from there, you can bet that I will pay more attention and interest to this country on the news.
Julian Alps, Slovenia
Picture stolen from Russel Tours
Hopefully, I might get the chance to visit Slovenia someday. And see nature there amid the snow in winter time!