(2) I have some juggling balls at home. Bought them a few years back, but they have been collecting dust till now. Gotta find time to start picking up this new hobby - always thought juggling is cool.
(3) Singapore has introduced distance based travel on its transport. Which means I can change buses non-stop without incurring extra cost to reach my destination. Best thing ever.
(4) I was thinking about a vacation to Canada probably close to the end of the year. The air tickets for 1 person cost S$3000+ (US$2200), which is the price of an all-expense paid trip back to Taiwan for 2-3 people. I'm having 2nd thoughts, but Wifey's been giving me that puppy look.
(5) Do white hair grow from the same spot that you pluck them from? It appears so, because Wifey has 2 strains of white hair growing from the same spot of the front of her forehead, no matter how many hundred times I pluck them out.
(6) Studies give you no cash. Work gives you no time. Retirement gives you no strength. We are always in need of something at any stage of our life, but we should always work within the constraint.
Have a great day ahead, friends! ^_^