Thursday, August 24

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde is the classic story of a person with dual personality. They are actually the same person. But when Dr Jekyll turns into Mr Hyde, he becomes evil, and he kills people.
*gasp*

It is my belief that everyone has a dual personality. No matter how sweetie-pie and angelic he/she appears to be. Go watch the movie "Hard Candy".

Yes children, Mr Burns is not the only evil guy around in the world.

If you look hard enough, he's blinking at ya.

Some of you guys may have came across the famous website that revealed that Bert, of Sesame Street fame is evil.
(Evidence below)


You lucky BAS***D


It was said that the photographer of this photo is missing

And also his partner-in-crime, cute old Elmo.



And not forgetting the evil purple dinonsaur out to take over the world.


Even popular bloggers like Kenny Sia - the hottest Malaysian blogger that every gal desires is no exception.


Kenny in Jekyll mode


Kenny in Hyde mode

And so is Shingo T - author of Singapore's least-read blog. I am only human after all. The good and bad within me are in conflict every now and then. I do harbour my fair share of evil thoughts sometimes.

Who am I today?
A doctor, or a mister?

Who am I tmr? The year later? 10 years down the road?
Will I ever sucuumb to the dark side? I do not know.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Facebook "Like" Button