Tuesday, August 29

Shingo T - The Globe Trotter

My first ambition, during my primary school days was to be a bus driver.
Regular readers may have recalled my fascination with buses. I wanted the job because

(1) bus drivers are cool.
(2) they have no bosses.
Well, the first reason turns out to be valid. Commander of a bus, protector of passenger safety!
The 2nd reason well, turns out to be incorrect. They have tons of bosses. Yes, the passengers , some of whom who curse and swear when the bus is late, but always take the buses for granted.

My second ambition, during my secondary school days, was to be a radio deejay because

(1) my future wife will know I'm not having affair at work when she hears my voice on air.
(2) they have no bosses.
Well, both reasons turn out to be incorrect.

My third and final ambition, during my uni days, was to be a teacher because

(1) teaching boosts Mr Ego.
(2) I am the boss of my own classroom.

(Noticed something common about the 3 jobs?)

My current job turns out to be none of the above, and I have no idea where I will be in future. A sudden question crept to my head. What if I were to work in a job that requires constant travelling to other countries? Or maybe permanent relocation?

Many years ago, being a globe trotter would have been a strict no-no because
(1) I can't bear to leave my family and friends.
(2) I don't want my future wife to feel insecure about me being "lonely" while overseas.

I asked wife-to-be earlier tonight this question - more money but see me less, or the other way round?

She told me in a joking tone that "More money is ok, don't mind seeing less of ya". Somehow, I knew she meant it. Not exactly because of the money, but the possibility that I will take her abroad more often during longer business trips.

We have always wanted to see more of the world, but was never given the chance to, due to my one and only reason "we need to save up for a flat". I was determined not to be slave to my job for the rest of my life. Housing loans ties people down to their jobs, no matter how much they have to drag themselves to work.

Globe trotting offers a third eye to the world. The culture, the people, the business, the opportunities, the mindset changes, the adaptability, the way things are run.

No doubt this will involve a sharp learning curve, but I'm ready for it. No mountain is too high for me. My biggest enemy is myself, not anyone else.

I have no doubt that I am meant for bigger things.
Being a globe trotter will provide that unparalleled insight and vision that I need to reach the final destination.

My charisma and my passion will bring me far.
What I need, is to source for an opportunity.


The World is just a stepping stone for bigger things to come.
For me, and for all of you!

Explore while the cup of ice has not melt.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Facebook "Like" Button