Tuesday, August 22

Symphony of the Night

Walking alone at nightime have always been mesmerising when I'm all alone.
And I'm sure most of you folks have experienced that, especially after a long day at work and having to leave the workplace only after the sun is down.

Night is a perfectionist.
The moonglow is dim, creating this near romantic atmosphere.
The temperature is cool, no sunshades required.
Coupled with Singapore's safe environment, you can enjoy the night alone without feeling any form of insecurity.

And the symphony of the night - gushing wind, insect chants, plant movements etc... its the 2nd best soothing music to the sound of silence.

Nightime is a great time to chill out, be it with friends or being alone.
The night is your friend, it listens to the thoughts thats going about in your mind admist a quiet setting.

Night does not aggravate, He is patient.
Night does not complain, He is a good listener.
He listens to what you have done for the day, all the good things and also the unhappy ones.

Night does not gossip.
He is gentle and sweet.
Night does not nag.
Nor is swayed by greed.

I have told wife-to-be many years ago that
"No matter where we are, we are always under the same moon".
Which means I may be in America, and you in Europe, but we will still be under the same moon. As such, we will never be too far from each other.

If you miss me at night.
Look at the moon for me.

Let the Night be in touch with your inner soul.
It lets you find out more about yourself.
It tells you who you are.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Facebook "Like" Button