Thursday, August 31

Weapon of Self-Destruction

Good morning, students!
Today, I shall discuss about weapons of Self-Destruction (WoSD).

And I believe strongly that George Bush is holding on to it.



So what is this WoSD?
It's the mouth - the single human organ that can cause one to lose his reputation when opened. We all may have heard about how George Bush making blunders in his speech. Maybe his ratings will be better if he talked less.

Remember the famous saying?
The one that states that some people look smart until they start opening their mouth.

Yes, people who speak faster before their pea sized brain can think.
People who make hurting comments, only to regret later.
People who accidentally reveal a secret they are not supposed to know.
People who accuse their spouse of adultery when there is no concrete evidence.
People who try to act smart, make statements and end up looking stupid.
People who blink, make generic statements, and telling their subordinates what they already know.

Yes, WoSD is found all over the world. In fact, I suspect that well-developed countries has more WoSD than poor countries like Iraq.

I have an uncle who is VERY quiet, a carpenter by occupation.
I meet him every year during New Year. Almost no one has ever talked to him.
And he does not take the initiative to talk.
We will all be chatting none stop, but he sits alone in one corner eating and watching TV.
One day, my ahma approached him and asked why he is so quiet.

His reply?
"I don't want to say the wrong things."
He is a down-to-earth guy, and I found myself respecting him more after that.

Conceal your WoSD, my children.
Think before you talk.
Don't let your years of hard-earned reputation go down the drain in one line.

Must remind myself about this too. ^_^

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Facebook "Like" Button