Friday, September 8

Geeks shall kick your a**.

To the gals who are running out of ideas on what to buy for their boyfriends.

I was reading Mr Brown's blog when I came across this.
Jinx - Clothings for Gamers & Geeks
(Credits to Samuel)

How cool is that?

Can I have one for a level 58 Druid?
I am so totally in love with the shirts they sell here.
*hint hint Wife-to-be*

For World of Warcraft players, right-click the hearthstone if u miss home.


Green linen Shirt - You will need to be into Tailoring, 2 linen cloth and 1 green dye.


Ooohhh... the next one is evil.

Just like me. ^_^


Button mashers are total noobs!!!

They have T-shirts for non-gamers too.


We geeks shall rule the world someday!


Geeks of the World unite!!!


Disclaimer: I do not get any advertising fees for these.

1 comment:

7-8 said...

When you are linking, start the url with "http://" otherwise the link will not work.

Facebook "Like" Button