Friday, September 1

Keeping Mr Ego in check.

Mr Ego comes in 2 modes.
(1) Confident
(2) Arrogant

I am usually full of confidence. My enthusiasm comes natural. I'm a what-you-see-is-what-you-get. I smile when I'm happy. I dance when I'm very happy.

And should you approach a topic I'm damn familiar with, I will talk with passion about the subject, sometimes going non-stop and maybe sound a little naggy.

I pride myself in doing alot of reading, though I'm nowhere close to the knowledgable (and horny) 7-8. I read alot at home when most people are watching drama serials or slacking at home. I love to be in touch with world matters, news going around me but not concerning me.

Confidence is what I love about myself, arrogance is what some people may not like about me. Its a matter of perception. Having to sound confident and not appear boastful.

During my JC days, I was part of this notorious "Tutorial Gang". I must be one of the most hated figures in JC, having known to pester teachers for more tutorials when my classmates have yet to finished theirs. To them, I appear kiasu. To me, I just want the tutorials early so I can do earlier preparations for exams.
I like to do things fast. Mr Ego loves fast pace, it keeps my enthusiasm going. The earlier you finish something, the more room you have for corrections.

btw, if you know me personally and find that I get too yaya, let me know.
Keep my Mr Ego in check. ^_^

1 comment:

7-8 said...

you know you can turn on word verification so that assholes like this don't spam yr site.

Facebook "Like" Button