Wednesday, September 27

Random Notes 4

(1) The last time I was in ACJC, I didn't recall such an attire.

Picture stolen from Sandy Beach's very own Turf
I must have gotten old.
Before I forget, SA's Uniform > ACJC's uniform

(2) The previous post was Post #50.
Give me some love for updating about 4-5 times a week, ok?

(3) The reason why bloggers get writer's block is because they do not have a notebook. I have about 20-30 more topics to touch on. Carrying a little notebook at ALL times help prevent forgetfulness, and jolts down inspirations.
Some inspirations can make you money if you are proactive enough.
So many things, so little time. =(

1 comment:

7-8 said...

I pass over to you the torch of being the regular blogger. I'm on to 400+ posts over the last 3 years and I seriously need a break.

Facebook "Like" Button