Thursday, October 12

Joe - Wondeful piece of sh**

Joe is my buddy.
And he looks like sh**.



You see, God is fair.
If you excel in many things, God will have to give you at least a disfunctionality.
Think positive, he may look like sh**, but he's still err... erectile functional.

I got to know Joe since my early Secondary days, which means we have known each other for close to 14 years. I was sharing my seat in the bus with my schoolmate after school, and being the playful kids that we are, he blocked me from leaving my seat to alight the bus. I was quite desperate not to miss this stop, but couldn't find a way to get past him. Joe then became my knight in shiny armour, asking him to let me alight, when he didn't knew me at all.

btw, I can't figure out why Joe ALWAYS take the first left seat on the upper deck of the bus. He wants to be bus driver too?

After which, I started saying hello to my saviour. And fate brought us together in Sec 3, when we ended up in the same class. He sat beside me beside Biology lab lessons, and he ended up being an irritating piece of sh**. My perception of him downgraded from saviour to pest.

But we clicked on well nonetheless, probably due to our common interest in games. I started going to his house to play Sega. =p And slowly, our friendship started.

Throughout the many years, Joe has been a great companion. It helps that both of us are not attached, so we have plenty of time to drink tea every now and then. And no, we are not Brokeback Mountain, thank you.


Joe's a sucker when it comes to charity. He probably already has a huge tissue collection at home, seeing him purchase 4 for $1 tissues from roadside grannies on many occassions. If an old granny ask him for money, he gives it to them. Its so easy getting his sympathy. I once asked him if he knows he may potentially be cheated. His reply was "Better to give to the wrong person than not give to the one who really need the money".

Not surprisingly, this kid is an auntie-killer. He is heavily popular with aunties. I recall there are a few aunties who are dying to marry their daughter to this piece of sh**. Joe's sincereity, friendliness and thoughtfulness will bring him far.

Joe looks like a nerd, but he has a good fashion sense. He may appear mild in front of people he doesn't know well, but he's a beast unleashed during our chalets with him. Joe's sister like to compare him to an Ah Beng in a nerd's body, which I totally agree. Together, Joe and I looked are The 2 Nerds. Muahaha.

Today marks Joe's 28th birthday.
I know he's lurking somewhere stalking my blog.


I wished I could blow up his workplace so that he will have more time for himself. But thats against the law. And no one will look after Wifey. =(

Anyway Happy Birthday to you, bro.
It may be your day, but you suck. ^_^

2 comments:

J chyan said...

i can't tell from ur entry, whether u r trying to snide him or wish him...

Joe said...

*ROCK BOTTOM TO SHINGOT*
but thx for the wishes brother, really appreciate it=) Best Pal For Life *Thumbs Up* Never regretted knowing u, but still if I got the chance to do it again, I would still save u in that incident only to "pest" U like I did in bio class. MUahahahahahah. NOW, CAN U DIG THAT SUCKA?

Facebook "Like" Button