Wednesday, February 7

Getting old

Just a few days ago, one of my uni friends sms me. Apparently, the gals want to go clubbing, and are looking for khakis. I gave a no response almost immediately.



I think I'm getting old. Both in terms of age, and mindset.

Clubbing no longer have the same meaning anymore. It used to be a great session to ogle at chiobus in small outfits. I'll admit I'm still interested in pretty things. But I just don't derive the same enjoyment looking at them as much as before.

I'm married. And my priorities are different. Playing online games with Wifey will be much more fun that that. And I'll rather have cuppa with Joe anytime.

I could never get the point of why people dare others to drink, only to see them doing the Merlion after that. Why drink excessively for the sake of puking later?

Clubbing hurts the ear and the lungs.
And the liver.

Doing something quiet can be fun too.
OK, maybe I am getting old.

Your turn will come soon (if applicable).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol we both share the same mindset... only that i'm younger than you in age :p

Facebook "Like" Button