Tuesday, November 18

Who am I Tag?

I was reading Kikey's meme, and thought I'll tag myself.
Limpeh thick-skin I know, but hey I write what I like.
So sue me.

A. Attached or single?
Attached but available when the wife is not looking.

B. Best friend?
Man's best friend is a dog.

C. Cake or pie?
Apple pie. Yum yum.

D. Day of choice?
Any day when I can spend time with Wifey.

E. Essential item?
Toilet paper. I don't like to dirty my hands.

F. Favorite color?
Blue. I love the sky.

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Fried worms please. I have sworn never to touch sweets and gums more than 10 years ago.

H. Hometown?
Johor, Malaysia.

I. Favorite indulgence?
Playing computer games, looking at Chiobus.

J. January or July?
July. Closer to year ends.

K. Kids?
My wife behaves like one sometimes. =p

L. Life isn’t complete without?
Wifey. Laughter.

M. Marriage date?
07/07/07 (Wedding dinner date)

N. Number of magazine subscription:
None. I'm tempted to subscribe "First" magazine, which is a magazine showcasing current and future movies.

O. Oranges or apples?
Orange. But will very much prefer options called "Mango" and "Lychee".

P. Phobias?
Heights. And lizards.

Q. Quotes?
Plenty. But let's take this offline.

R. Reasons to smile?
Smiles are contagious.

S. Season of choice?
Autumn. Cool like me.

T. Tag 5 people.
I'm tempted to say HB, Khengsiong and Numbernine, since they are probably the only bloggers I know who visit my site. But nah, tagging brings bad karma.

U. Unknown fact about me?
I am smarter than my wife (yet all the goondos out there think otherwise).

V. Vegetable?
All. Vegetables good, meat evil.

W. Worst habit?
Digging nose in public.

X. X-ray or ultrasound?
Err...

Y. Your favorite foods?
Raisin.

Z. Zodiac sign?
Half man, half horse

4 comments:

khengsiong said...

Season of choice - I think we have these options:
hot, very hot
rainy, dry

Joe said...

ur wife is smarter =p. n i not goondos. if 1 thinks ur wi smarter, he is goondos, but if everyone thinks she smarter, then u r the goondo. wahaha... dun hit me

Anonymous said...

B. Best friend?
Man's best friend is a dog.
-> you mean a FEMALE dog…

X. X-ray or ultrasound?
Err...
-> lemme make this easier for you. Go for XXXray.

=P .

Shingo T said...

khengsiong:
haha, true. I do hope we have the 4 seasons here, minus the winter though.

Joe:
You shall be exterminated.

spy@fic:
Woof??

Facebook "Like" Button