(2) Special credits to the many suggestions that you guys/gals gave me for the possible costumes I can go for my D&D. Price is main consideration for me, I wouldn't want to spend a bomb on an event that last for a night.
So the cheapest option will thus be a male stripper as suggested by girl in stiletto. But as my company is filled with
Foongpc has a list of unconventional suggestions for occupational costume parties. It will be a pity if I don't share it here.
Dress as a chef? a doctor? a policeman? a soldier? an underwear model? a politician? an astronaut? a magician? a clown? a gravedigger? a pastor? a porn star? a ghostbuster? a zoologist? a butcher? a crime scene investigator? a rapper?
(3) Do you guys listen to music at work? I do. Somehow these dance and techno music always keep my focus on the work, and improve my work productivity.
(4) The first presentation I ever made in worklife occurred many many years ago. It was a big screwup. Being the fresh graduate that I was, I went for the presentation thinking that since my section and departmental manager were ok with the materials in my slide, everything will be a breeze. I was pretty much embarrassed at the presentation by the skeptical audience. A very humbling experience, but I never took it negatively. Instead, I worked on the shortcomings, and learnt how to anticipate "make or break" questions. And now in my resume, I proudly list "Comfortable in presenting my findings to management and clients, and DEFENDING them" as one of my key attributes.
(5) It is said that ladies enjoy the moment of receiving flowers, rather than having the flowers itself. If that is so, does that mean that after the gal have received our flowers, we can get it back and give it to another girl? Ok, I'm kidding on this.
(6) I believe alot in being honest. Even if you risk making someone unhappy, at least the person gets feedback. I don't need everyone to like me, but I need everyone to trust me.
(7) Is it true that the best guys in the world are either married or gay? After all, I'm married. Luckily for you single gals out there, there's ALOT of available guys
(8) There was a little girl who went to a shop with her grandfather to purchase calenders. So the old man asked her to pick a calender for the upcoming year. So the little girl flipped through the various calenders. But she kept doing so for some time, unable to pick a calender of her choice.
So her grandpa asked her, "Dear, do you not like any of the designs in these calenders"
And the little girl replied, "The designs are ok. But I can't find a calender with many Sundays."
(9) Wifey's getting a little sianz (demoralised) having to work after coming back from our Genting holidays. Hang on there, Sweetie! I love you. ^_^