(2) I still have Part 2 and Part 3 waiting to be written about my insight on Network Marketing. There are tons of misconceptions that I wanna clear. I'm not trying to get people into this industry, because this is NOT an easy way to get rich. I'm still wondering if I should write them.
(3) For those of you wondering how I look like in real-life, MKL has revealed a photo of me in his blog that looks something like this (the guy on the right shoving snow).
Thanks for the surprise picture, it did made me chuckle.
(4) While the rest of Europe and the US are freezing cold, I'm craving for snow too, just like Manju.
*Shoutout to Manju*
(5) Wifey and I got a Christmas tree this year, it's something that Wifey always wanted in her very own home. And so we got a 6
(6) Wifey has left 7 presents under the same Christmas tree, all addressed to me, from Santa Claus. Day after day, she's asking me why Santa Claus never bought anything for her. Gosh, 7 presents. Where's "Santa Claus" gonna find so many presents for her?
(7) Most rich people have something in common. They fail much more often than those who are not willing to take risks. And that's why they get the kind of rewards that you and I will never get.
(8) Ever heard about the REAL story of a Singaporean who made millions using $1? No no, it's not me. I'll share the story with you someday.
(9) Well, if all you want for Christmas are your 2 front tooth, go look for Toothfairy. Ya, go spam her blog for your front tooth.
Ok, I'm kidding for the last one.