And please don't have any ideas that I'm buying her that because I want to play it myself. It's err... so not true. =p
(2) Earth Hour happens this year from 8.30pm to 9.30pm on Saturday, March 27. Which means we are supposed to turn off all the lights and stuffs. During that day, I am supposed to help to do sales in one of the Exhibition Halls. Are we supposed to do this in the dark? Haha.
(3) If you are devoid of electricity for one hour, it means no lights, no TV, no internet, no radio, is there still meaning to life? Yes, we can take the chance to catch up on face-to-face communication!
(4) I always see alot of retirees at the casino. I hope they aren't trying to carve a living. And I wonder if I will end up being one of those old people frequenting the casino to idle time away?
(5) My favourite care bear is the Good Luck Bear. There's something about four leaves clover that captures my attention.
(6) My next planned long-distance trip will be to sin city - Las Vegas. Never been to the United States for purpose outside of work. Friends have been recommending me the place, and it's now one of those places that I want must go before I get kidnapped by aliens.
(7) I wanna go to the korean break-dancing comedy, Breakout!
Have watched it a year ago, and it's a really funny and enjoyable show. But now the cheap tickets are sold out. Sniff.
(8) I miss Toothfy. Hope she comes back to blog soon.
(9) Lady Gaga is my latest music craze. Been playing the same "The Fame" CD at work over and over again at work. Have you guys seen this modified video on Youtube of Lady Gaga's Poker Face song, sung in Mandarin by a Malaysian using auspicious Chinese New Year theme as the lyrics?. It's kind of weird, but I thought it's funny.
(10) Because I'm a change agent, sometimes I wonder if I should enter politics at some point in my life to contribute my 2 cents worth. But then again, why be a politician when I can aim for bigger things, like world domination? Muahahaha.