So let me do the tags first before it slipped off my mind.
Foongpc (aka the man with the hairy legs) has tagged me with The Versatile Blogger Award.
List 7 things about myself
- I once joked to my colleague that he was being henpecked, because he did the housework for his wife. He told me it's called loving the wife. And now I find myself doing the same thing that he did, for the same reason. I ain't henpecked.
- I believe alot in being punctual. It kind of deteriorated ever since Wifey came into the picture. As with all gals, they wanna look their best before they go out. And I'm still trying to earn back that punctuality credibility.
- I love the rain. Even when I'm outside, but only if I am equipped with an umbrella.
- I feel weird without wearing a watch. It just feel so so not right.
- I'm paranoid about the supposedly radiation that handphone can cause to our health. I try not to put handphone in the pocket unless neccessary, and I don't like it when people point their handphone at me.
- I avoid body contact between me and any other guys on the crowded train and bus. And that includes shoulder to shoulder.
- I like to give praise when it's due. And I appreciate honest feedback.
As for Nino's tag, that is an interesting award called the Super Comments Award.
And accepting the award means answering the question - What are your thoughts on blog commenting? Any funny observations?
I have always enjoyed commenting on people's blog, partly to give my related opinions about the post, and partly to let the blog owner know that "someone is reading your blog, and he wants you to know that you are not writing a diary that no one sees".
Just like how I enjoy reading comments on my blog, I also hope that people enjoy reading my comments, so I refrain from using patronising comments. If it's a post I disagree with, I will not feel shy to post my comments, though I will put it politely as my opinion. After all, who am I to say that I'm always right?
Funny observations about comments? Nope, not really. But my least preferred comments are those advertisement spams. =p
I won't be arrowing the 2 awards to anyone, not because that no one deserves it, but chain tags has to end somewhere, and it ends with me.