Tuesday, July 25

Hair for cash

Dear boss,
pls forgive me as I use 10 minutes of the company's time to do a quick blog.
Amen.

A little bird told me that a courageous office lady will be putting her hair on the line, in an effort to make some cash for the needy ones.





I'm no friend of hers, but I got to say she got the balls, errmm.. I mean the guts.

Sure, she ain't the first gal to do so.
Xu Meizhen did so for her role in some TV drama.
Demi Moore did it too for her movie role.
Ah, the list is countless (ok, make that I do not know who else).

Anyway, do support her clause.
At least she worked rather than begged (see previous post).
Way to go, young lady!!!
You're the man! (note the pun)

Here's an alternate suggestion.
Instead of going bald, ask the guys to vote if they wanna see u wear a nurse uniform to work.
Hmm... I know of a guy who has this little fetish.
If u pledge to walk around in his office, I'm sure he will donate his life savings!
Just a joke in good humour, no offense to anyone.

On a side note, I will shave my hair bald on the day I lose my crowning glory.
Bald guys with muscular body are sexy beasts!
Going bald is the easy part for me. =(

No comments:

Facebook "Like" Button