Tuesday, September 5

Shingo T - The Nose Digger

This is probably the most "disgusting" topic on CoI to date.

I have always been a regular Nose Digger since young. You see, I support uninterrupted respiration at all times of the day.

But the problem comes when nose digging becomes an addiction. It becomes a craving, machiam like how some people need to steal some time for a smoke in the midst of their social activities.

I have always admired people with small noses. How do they do it? Nose digging is a vicious cycle.
The more you nose dig, the bigger your nostrils become.
The bigger your nostrils are, the more likely for your mucus hair to trap the dirt.
And theres more stuffs to dig.

From my years of experience, there are 2 most embarrassing situations associated with digging the nose in public.

(1) Getting caught on a candid shot the digging the nose.
My buddy, Joe probably still has the photos, ready to blackmail me any time. When he first took the photos, he showed the photos to the rest of the clique. That must have been my secondary school days. It was really embarassing.

(2) Epistaxis.
That's the scientific name for nosebleeds.
There was a period of time when I will bleed for 50% of the time when I conduct my nose digging rituals. Well, it gets pretty embarassing when that happens in the office. You know, having to stuff a tissue into the nose discreetly. When the colleagues walk past, you got to look to the other side and pretend to look busy, and hope he does not come over.

So why do people have nosebleeds?
I could never understand why people have nose bleeds when they see chiobus.
You see, the nose is a part of the body that is very rich in blood vessels. When the nasal membranes crack and the body has problem with normal blood clotting, it flows like a running tap.
I no longer have nosebleeds now, ever since I started on nutritional supplements.

I recalled this so-called analogy about digging nose to having sex. Who feels better? The nose, of course. The process of clearing "shit" is good, but the sensation that the nose is feeling, its best!

I need to learn the art of digging discreetly.
Maybe under the table or something.

Have you digged your pot of gold today?

3 comments:

J chyan said...

WAD THE HEOWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Joe said...

wahaha,..... yeah i still got the photo. Btw, the reason why ppl nose bleed when they saw chio bu.. is becuz they erm.... blood cant flow down... somehow got jam.... *maybe underwear too tight or wat*... so flow back up.... only place to go? the nose lor.... so wear loose loose underwear next time... haha

*just crapping ard*

7-8 said...

I came across a book in Times a few years ago: all about picking your nose. How to put the finger in, and best of all, how to flick the booger.

Didn't read it thoroughly but heres' a quote I liked: "Are you worried that nose picking is a disgusting habit that will affect your chances of getting laid? No worries, because picking your nose is better than sex!"

Yeah baby.

Facebook "Like" Button