Tuesday, October 3

Falling in love

During my uni days, one of my arcade friends, who was fond at eyeing girls in public, told me "I fall in love easily. But when I get into a relationship, I am damn serious".

I have never been attached then. So didn't really appreciate what he meant until some time later.

Falling in love is a great feeling, and falling out of it sucks. Like everyone else, I have my fair share of crushes since childhood. Somehow, I learnt something from every gal I had a crush on.

Miss Shell was my first crush from Secondary School. She wasn't pretty, but I had a crush on her because she was cute. My Maths during those days suck. I fail alot my Maths tests. Recalled I never understood algebra. My test scores were like 17/100. Miss Shell on the other hand, was one of the top 10% in school. One day, I told myself I will work hard for her, so that I will get into JC, and hopefully the same JC as her. I finally manage to get into the same JC as her, but later realise that it was all puppy love.
She taught me that I can excel in anything, as long as I put my heart to it.

Then there was Miss X, the uni crush. I was still a shy guy. Will call her every Sunday to chat, but I always have the questions/scripts written before I call.
Me: Have you finished your tutorial 9?
X: Yes.
Me:Any problems doing them?
X: No.
Me: So what time will u be reaching school tmr?
X: 9am.
(Realise that my questions on the script is all finished)
Me: Err... ok. I will stop here. See u tmr.
X: Bye.
It was a one-sided crush.
She taught me how important communication really is.

Then came Shan, who taught me that girls go for characters, not looks, thus boosting my guts to go after gals.

And Jo, my ex-gf who taught me that the real test for a relationship is how couples react unders stress.

Yes, I fall in love easily.
But I'm now married and wholeheartedly committed to Wifey.

A shoutout to Wifey to thank her for being my girl. ^_^
Loving you.... its easy because you are lovable.
Loving you.... thats all I wanna do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

v sweet loh... i'm sure your wifey loves your blog! ;p

Facebook "Like" Button