Wednesday, April 4

Life on an alternative path.

Some years ago, I was following what I call the "Normal Worker Routine".
Get up in the morning, work till the evening and go back home when I'm not out with friends.
Night time at home will be spent watching TV till its time to drop dead (aka sleep). Or gaming on Playstation.
Looking forward to weekends, and dreading Mondays.

It's an easy path to take, because its routine. But I wasn't enriching myself enough after work hours. My mum has imparted me with the concept that idling is sinful since young. And there I was, idling because I was too tired to do anything else.

Things have been so different now. Yes, I reach home late almost everyday, and even close to midnight on some days. But I'm happy to be on the alternative path. I feel I'm enriched. There are so much things that you don't learn from school and MBAs. And so much more street-smarter than many years ago. Its amazing how I am able to break out of my idling cycle.

Enjoying life doesn't always have to mean drinking and chatting with friends.
Its about being yourself.
Its about doing what makes you happy.

I'm enjoying life, in a different way. ^_^

1 comment:

(T) (H) (B) said...

That's call ordinary?

Facebook "Like" Button