Wednesday, August 8

Suicides

If life is short and we only live once, why do people choose to do suicides?

My mum has once told me in jest "If you want to die, please make sure you do. Don't end up being a liability, become handicap still must take care of you."

That's my beloved mama. Practical as always.
0.o

I was told that someone jumped down the MRT track at Tampines MRT yesterday, thus delaying the MRT traffic by an hour.

Hope I don't sound too sensitive. My heart still goes out to the family of the decease. But also those have witnessed and suffer some form of traumatisation, and even those passengers who are inconvenienced.

So many people wished they can live longer.
Why must you choose to act otherwise?

1 comment:

(T) (H) (B) said...

My mum said that to me before too...

Facebook "Like" Button