(2) The pictures from my camera are downloaded into the laptop. However the pictures are 4MB+ high resolution pictures, and thus I shall not post any pics till I get back to Singapore and have more time.
(3) The Japanese are TRULY polite people, especially their service counters. Even if they know you do not speak Japanese, they will still talk on and on in their language to explain stuffs and thank you, as part of their service. I was told that their nearby neighbours, the Koreans on the other hand, are not known to have courtesy running in their blood. Is it true?
(4) Japanese ladies are BEAUTIFUL. It truly brings meaning to the phrase "There are 2 types of woman - the pretty ones, and the lazy ones". The Japanese ladies sure are a hardworking lot, making themself presentable before they go out. Almost all young Japanese ladies wear fake eyelashes - HB once wrote in her blog that all man love fake stuff - I'm one of those superficial guys. *blush* And gosh, most of those Japanese gals have real BIG eyes, like in comic books.
(5) It turns out that the more important words I should know are chicken, pork and cow. I had problem trying to figure out the Japanese description of the meat on the bento sets (I don't eat beef, luckily the chinese and japanese word for "cow" is the same).
(6) I went to DisneySea today. And will be going to DisneyLand tomorrow. Did I tell you that the normal T-shirt with Mickey mouse cost S$50+? Ouch.
Ok, cya guys. Drink more water, and stay healthy.