(2) To foongpc: Go ahead and have Random Notes in your blog, this feature is not copyrighted. I thought it's just neat to have this to write down the many thoughts that goes in our mind, but not significant in terms of content to constitute a meaningful full post.
(3) I carried a little paper and pen when I was travelling here, to list the numerous culture differences and observations that I made about the Japanese people here, lest I forget. I will share with you guys when I get back. Hope it will serve as a good guide for my friends here who have either not been to Japan, or to those who are going to Japan soon (that's you, MKL).
(4) Japan is even more expensive than Europe when it comes to spendings. This might be my first and last trip here, but this is money well-spent.
(5) I have read your comments for the past few posts, but thought I will reply after I get back to Singapore. Same goes for my regular blog reads, will look forwrad to reading them when I get back.
(6) Lastly, I missed the storm that was supposed to hit Japan. =( I wanted to experience strong winds for once.
(7) Live everyday like there's no tomorrow.