Thursday, April 1

Random Notes 45

(1) Work's getting busy again for me these few weeks. Will be asking my boss to get someone to lighten my load. Hope that help comes soon.

(2) Wifey was reading through Nino's blog, and she said this "he's quite sweet to his girl. any pics of them both?"

Nino, you there? =p

(3) I found this hilarious quote on the Net, and used it as my Skype signature.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

And my colleague who saw it, replied me
Break-up is like shitting in your pants: not everyone knows, but they can smell something is wrong.

(4) Today is April Fool's Day, the day in which I read local newspaper articles with a pinch of salt, as they tend to insert some untrue news in it.

Anyone has any April Fool Day experience to share?

13 comments:

Ice said...

Note No 3 by your colleague is so funny! Sometime rude statement makes more sense, doesn't it? :o)

So far, no April fool jokes on me. Perhaps no one dares. ☻

Anonymous said...

haha...I like your colleague's reply! :)

iamthewitch said...

I love those hilarious quotes! Lighten up my day ;)

khengsiong said...

April Fool is something in my memory...

the girl in stiletto said...

hahahahahahhahahaha i freaking love the quotes. :p so very very true.

happy april's fool day uncle!!! :D

Lily Riani said...

hahahah like #3, and LOVE you collie's reply... AHHAHHAHAHA

TG said...

Hey, I will send some pics to you on your email you feature on your blog here. I posted many pics of me and Lily on FB and you are welcome to add me anytime. The blog always gets the censored version, because of creepy lurkers ;)

Roxy. said...

Yes, i can see that work is getting to you. Nvm, cheer up ! The best is yet to come. :D

Yes, it was April Fool and 987fm made a joke by putting Ris Low on the radio show and 'fought' with Ross. Haha, Most Singaporeans got angry. Nice April Fool.

Have a great Easter Weekend.

Netster23 said...

Hello Shingo :)

what a cute short post! :)

Cheers!

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Love the [Pee] & [Shit] which relates to feelings unexplainable.haha tQ.

Wenny said...

The quotes make sense, Shingo-T. It's laughable but it does make sense ... kakaka!!

HappySurfer said...

Work is good - never killed anyone. :p Thanks for the laugh..

~Zhenna~ said...

Some of your nice quotes/blog entries enlightened me in a way and thanks :))

Facebook "Like" Button