And here's a Cherry on Top Award and the Stylish Blogger Award from Lily Chen from Lily murmurs in English.
Thanks Lily. And you should really change your blog name, because I don't think you are murmuring. I know, because we met. ^_^
The Stylish Blogger Award requires me to write 5 random facts about myself and award the tag to 5 others (which I won't tag).
Have done it on a few occassions, and I'm hoping not to repeat the same few facts about myself.
(1) I love myself. And I think that's important, because you can't really take care of others until you have taken care of yourself.
(2) I seldom lose my temper, but there are 2 events when I am more likely to get impatient - when I'm sleepy, and when I'm hungry.
(3) I am very close to my grandma. Being in control of my emotions most of the time, I sometimes wonder if I will sink into depression when the inevitable comes. She's coming to 90 years old soon.
(4) I believe alot that most talent are learned and not inborn. Everyone has a great potential to achieve greatness - me and you included.
(5) Being aware of my own abilities, I frequently find myself feeling arrogant and have to curb my ego and act humble. It's not that I'm better than the rest, it's just that when you have as much confidence as me, even crossing the road successfully without getting knocked down makes me a CHAMPION.
As for the Cherry On Top Award, I'm supposed to thank the person who gave me the reward, then list three things I love about myself and post a picture I love. Then tag 5 people.
Won't tag, but I will do the rest.
Starting with the 3 things I love about myself.
(A) Confidence. It is what makes me so awesome. It makes my colleagues think that I know what I'm doing. And it also gives me an aura so irresistable that I gotta tell those ladies to take their hands off me. hey, I'm married and I love my Wifey.
(B) Objective. Everyone is inncocent unless proven guilty, and not vice vversa. I always try to justify people's action for them, even if it's something I don't agree. Putting yourself in other's people shoes help to make you bond closer to them. It also makes work easier for both myself and the people around me.
(C) Different. I do alot of "What ifs" and "Why not". I'm a change agent, and it makes me dynamic. It is not about how I do things, what matters is that I get the end result. Unorthodox within the limits of the law is good, not bad.
K, will end the post here before I sound more and more egoistic. Thanks again, Lily (Chen)!
Edit: Oops, I'm supposed to also a picture that I like. I was thinking about adding some scantily clad yummy yum yum babe, but maybe I should just add a pic that will bring you a smile.