Thanks, Ric! ^_^
I will however no longer be posting awards up on my sidebars, but I will always acknowledge them in a post. Means alot to me.
Here's 7 random things about myself, which comes with accepting the award. Not sure which ones I might have written before, I can't recall what I have blogged. =p
(1) I'm allergic to beer. Will go down with fever the next few days. Was lucky no one tried to sabo me with beer during my wedding night.
(2) I love soft toys. That explains why I love buying them for Wifey, so I can hug them too. =p
(3) Despite my practical nature, I have a soft spot for old people. Every old lady out there reminds me of my beloved Grandma. And I hope to visit my Grandma back in Malaysia for as long as I can.
(4) I'm too egoistic to cry. But that doesn't mean I don't. I can still recall that night many years ago when I cried badly and nearly broke down. Yes, I'm human after all.
(5) I am very picky when it comes to food. Consumes all kinds of vegetables, but always very selective when it comes to meat. Thus I become a "liability" when I go out for dinners with friends when it comes to sharing food.
(6) The number of bouquet of flowers I have sent in my life can be counted with one hand. Also given a choice, I rather give fake flowers than real ones - fake flowers represent a boring but ever-lasting relationship while real flowers symbolises an exciting but quick ending relationship. I know, I'm the least romantic guy on Planet Earth.
(7) I think turtlenecks and skirts are one of fashion's best combination. Yummy!
I won't be tagging anyone for the awards. There are plenty of versatile bloggers out there, but I will always miss someone out there when I tag, so I will rather pass.
Have a great day, my friends! ^_^