(2) Year 2010 was a breakthrough for me. Stepped out of my comfort zone and greatly widen my social circle. Made so many many friends. And gotten some lobangs in the process. I'm blessed!
(3) Life is full of options. And you always need to have backup plans, alternate plans and risky plans. Life has a funny way of forcing you into a corner and make you execute your other plans.
(4) Nothing gets solved when we complain. And the person who you are sharing your complaints with isn't going to be any happier when hearing it. So always think about the bright side of the situation.
(5) As a result of (4), do yourself a favour and spend more time with happier people. When someone tries to complain to you, hold your hand right in front of him and tell him "It doesn't matter, now shut the hell up". Unless of course, if it's the wife who is complaining, that one you must listen.
(6) I have set up 4 resolutions for the year 2011. I won't list them explicitly here, except for keeping myself in shape for the 21km half-marathon at the end of year 2011.
(7) Don't let your soul be consumed by Facebook and Twitter and Blogger. Is it ironic, coming from a blogger?
(8) Wishing all my friends here a great year 2011. Play hard, but never compromise on a good night sleep.