I'm now the proud recipient of The Happy 101 award, but I will have to
(A) write a post to thank the person who gave me the award (Thank you much much, Wenny!)
(B) add the award to the sidebar
(C) name 10 things that make me happy
(D) pass this award to other bloggers who make me happy.
As for the 10 things that make me happy.
(1) Wifey. Is that considered a "thing"? She's also my confidante, my mistress and my personal secretary. Yes, I have an affair with my secretary, you can either sue me or envy me.
(2) The moon. I started falling in love with the moon during my undergraduate days, when I used to take a long walk to the bus stop every night after school. It's my alluring secret companion, my personal guardian who doesn't talk, but takes my mind off the lecture notes.
(3) Chocolate and raisins. They are the little rewards that I give myself when I deserve it. And it happens often. I'm so damn grateful to myself.
(4) Seeing people smile. It's damn contagious. And if people don't smile, you infect them!
(5) Blogging. It's an addiction that pays off intellectually, unlike gambling and gaming. A shoutout to my fellow bloggers out there.
(6) Dancing. It makes me feel alive. And I love to perform.
(7) My grandma. She's in her 90s. But always smiling and concerned about the people around her. I'm happy to see her smile, and I LOVE to make her laugh.
(8) Exploring new places for holidays. I like to see people, places and cultures.
(9) Drinking tea and catching up with buddies. It's easy to get lost in your own world when you are married/attached. Some Guy's night out to find back some "ME time" every now and then is always refreshing.
(10) Acts of kindness. I smile when people give up seats on the train and buses. In a practical society like Singapore where people rush in trains just to get seats, acts of kindness cannot be taken for granted. And I smile bigger when I see babes
I shall not forward this award to anyone, ONLY because it's not my style to do so, though I can easily list a long list of blogs which I follow, that makes me happy when I read. So if I have to nominate to satisfy the last criteria, can I nominate back Wenny?